At dotmaison.com we hope that you are thrilled with your order. However, if the goods are missing, defective, damaged, not as described or incorrectly supplied or if you simply decide you do not want them we will be happy to provide a refund or exchange as long as you follow our return instructions.
Returned goods must be returned in the same condition as they were received, in the same packaging , with any inner packaging intact and undamaged and with all product tags and labels intact.
We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund or to deduct a handling charge if the goods are returned in an un-saleable condition, if they are damaged, if the product tags or labels are not intact, if the internal packaging is not intact or has been damaged or the products are not returned in the original packaging.
Specifically please note that we will not provide returns or exchanges for bedding items (such as sheets, duvet covers and pillowcases) where the packaging has been opened or the seal broken, for hygiene reasons. Ready made curtains may only be returned where the packaging is intact and the curtains have not been removed from the packaging, hung or the header tape pulled. Soft furnishing items must not be folded or compacted differently to how they were received.
Please also note that we cannot accept returned goods that we reasonably believe have been used.
We recommend returning products in the original outer packaging in which they were received to protect the goods during transit and also that an insured service is used to ensure safe arrival of the goods.
Missing, Faulty or Damaged Goods
If the goods are missing, faulty or damaged when you receive them please contact the Customer Team at firstname.lastname@example.org giving full details of the damages within 48 hours of delivery of the goods.
Photographic evidence of faulty goods and damages will be required in all cases.
Once we agree the damages, we will refund all monies you have paid for the goods, including any delivery charges and any reasonable postal costs to return the goods, upon receipt of the goods at our depot and at the latest within 14 working days from delivery into our depot.
The "I just don't like them" Goods
If you are a UK or EU consumer, you have the right to cancel your order for up to 14 days, starting from the day after the products are received by you.
You must return the goods at your own expense and they must be received at our depot within 14 days after the day of the date that the item was delivered to you.
Please note that in a situation whereby your order is over £50 and therefore eligible for free shipping, but cancellation of an item (unless it was defective or damaged) means the order falls below a value of £50, we will be entitled to deduct from any refund the cost of shipping the original order to you.
To return products
Ensure all return instructions are followed to ensure that the refund request can be processed quickly and efficiently:
- Contact the Customer Team at email@example.com indicating the reasons for your return;
- Complete the returns form which is available from the Customer Team indicating your reasons for the return. You must enclose the completed returns form with your parcel so that we can identify clearly who made the return;
- Re-package the goods into their original packaging making sure to include all product tags as detailed above;
- Return the package to our depot at the following address:
Unit 12 Lea Hall Enterprise Park
Wheelhouse Road Rugeley
Staffordshire WS15 1LH
- Return via a carrier of your choice or via a DPD Pickup shop (we can send you a DPD Pickup Shop returns label, see below). Please remember to obtain proof of postage and to adequately insure the products during transit. In the unlikely event that we do not receive the returned parcel or the package is damaged in transit, we cannot accept liability;
- If convenient we can send you a returns label which will allow you to return your parcel via a DPD Pickup Shop. The cost of this return is £6 and this amount will be deducted from any refund due to you once the goods have been received back. You can locate your nearest DPD Pickup Shop here. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like a DPD Pickup shop returns label sending. The £6 returns label will insure up to a retail value of £100.
- We recomend that you retain your proof of postage until you have received your refund.
Please allow 14 days from receipt of the returned product into our depot for your refund, exchange or replacement to be processed.
Please see our Terms and Conditions for full details. Your statutory rights are not affected.