- What information do we collect about you?
- How will we use the information about you?
- Access to your information and correction
- How to contact us
What information do we collect about you?
We collect information about you when you register for our newsletter, create an account with us or place an order for products. We also collect information when you voluntarily complete customer surveys, provide feedback and participate in competitions. Website usage information is collected using cookies.
When you shop on this Website, we will ask you to input and will collect information from you such as your name, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, account login details including your username and password and product selections. We will collect any feedback you give to us either by phone, by email, by post or via social media. We will also collect information about any device you have used to visit our website (for example your device’s make and model, browser or IP address) and how you use our Website. We will also hold information about details of emails and other electronic communications we have sent to you, including whether that communication has been opened and whether you have clicked on any information within that communication
How will we use the information about you?
We use your information only for the following purposes:
- Processing your orders;
- For statistical analytical purposes to improve this Website and its services to you;
- To serve website content and advertisements to you;
- To personalise your shopping experience;
- To administer this Website;
- If you consent, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you.
Home Colours Limited will not share your information for marketing purposes with companies outside of Home Colours Limited.
We work with partners, suppliers and agencies who help us to provide the products and services you require from us. In some instances, these third parties process your information on our behalf. We will only share information which is required for them to provide services to us or facilitates them providing their services to you. These third parties include:
- Payment Processors such as Sagepay and Paypal in order to process payments for your orders;
- Courier services providers who enable us to deliver the products you order on our Website;
- Manufacturers and Brand owners as required where they dropship the products you order on our Website directly to your requested delivery address;
- Companies that deploy our email campaigns for us because they need to know your email address in order to be able to do this;
Companies that provide us with analytics services to help us to ensure that we are stocking the products which our customers want and to understand our
customers requirements better;
- Companies that enable us to collect reviews and comments from you so that we can continually improve our service;
Third party vendors who help us to manage and maintain our Website, for
example website hosting, website development and website maintenance.
We would like to send you information via email about products, services and special offers of ours which we believe may be of interest to you. We will ask for your consent before we do this. If you have consented to receive marketing from us you may opt out at any time. Please note that if you change your preferences and withdraw your consent to receive marketing from us it may take a few days for all the marketing to stop, this is because some marketing may already be in transit.
You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us here.
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please contact us here or write to us at the following address:
Home Colours Limited,
Unit 2 Trent Business Park,
Power Station Road,
We may make a small charge for this service.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate. You may also restrict our use of your personal information.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. For further information on cookies visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org. You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain aspects of your personal information, such as contact and order details, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you.
How to contact us
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Dotmaison.com, Unit 2 Trent Business Park, Power Station Road, Rugeley, Staffordshire WS15 2WB