Repeat Repeat Plum Sprig Mug
- Product Info
- Delivery & Returns
The Plum Sprig mug from Repeat Repeat, made from bone china in the traditional way in the UK. Part of the widely popular white bone china range, the Plum Sprig mug features a stylish raised 3D floral design. Being handmade, each design may differ ever so slightly, but we just think this adds extra character and charm do the mug, making it more unique and personal to yourself.
Gentle hand wash recommended. To remove stains:
- Soak in warm water before washing
- Soaking with a slice of lemon or bicarbonate of soda may help
- Soak with a baby utensil sterilising solution
Dishwasher may be used however this may cause a dulling of the glaze, if you do wash in the dishwasher please ensure:
- Bone china does not touch any other item which may scratch or cause damage by vibration
- Maximum temperature of 60°C
- Use mild, gentle detergents not powders or tablets
- Make sure of a rinse finish to wash away any detergent film
- Do not subject bone china to extreme changes in temperature e.g pouring hot water rapidly into a mug may cause it to crack. Placing a metal spoon in the hot water will help, as will pouring milk in first
- Do not place bone china in the freezer or in temperatures above 60°C or place in contact with a naked flame
- Stacking items may cause scratching or chipping unless great care is taken
- Bone china which has suffered an impact will be more likely to crack with hot water.
|UK Delivery Service||Cost|
Standard UK Delivery (2-5 days)
£3.90 or Free for orders over £50
Next Working Day Delivery
Please note that the final cut off for pre-Christmas delivery on the next-working day service will be Thursday 23rd December at 2pm. We highly recommend opting for our next-working day delivery service for any orders placed week commencing 20th December that are required before Christmas.
Whilst our standard parcel delivery service continues to meet its targets in most cases, Christmas volumes are expected to put additional pressure on our trusted couriers, this is unfortunately outside of our control. We continue to do everything we can to despatch your order as fast as possible. Ongoing covid measures mean that you will not be required to sign for a parcel, our couriers will sign on your behalf, noting the recipients name and confirmation of delivery. If you need your order quickly, we recommend choosing our Next Working Day option at checkout. For oversized deliveries unfortunately covid restrictions mean only doorstep delivery is possible currently, a white glove service to inside your home is not possible.
For more information please see our Delivery Information page here
Due to the rapidly changing situation around COVID-19 and the borders to Europe, we have temporarily paused shipping to Europe & Republic of Ireland.
View our International Delivery options here
For information on Returns please see here