Oli & Carol Teether & Bath Toy, H2Origami Crab
- Product Info
- Delivery & Returns
A charming item for comforting teething little ones, the Oli & Carol H2Origami Crab teether and bath toy is both a soother and toy and makes a lovely addition to the toy box. Inspired by origami, easy to wash and environmentally friendly, the crab shaped design is painted with safe and natural pigments and is part of a whimsical under the ocean collection. Created using an innovative ‘no-hole’ technique that ensures no mould or bacteria can be present. Perfect for your little one or would make a wonderful gift for new parents.
- Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
- Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
- Hand-painted with safe, natural food grade dyes.
- Completely safe for kids, non-toxic. Certified by Bureau Veritas. PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines free.
- Highly hygienic, mould free. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mould.
- Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
- Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more.
- Handmade taking care of every detail. There may be minor variations in colour and shape
100% Natural Rubber from Hevea Trees
Bath toy and teether in one, handmade, soft, easy to grasp, safe to chew, stimulates baby’s senses, soothes teething gums, hand-painted with natural pigments, safe for kids, ‘no-hole’ design for hygiene, biodegradable, environmentally friendly, other designs available
To clean, simply wipe your toy with soapy water and a damp cloth.
Store in a dry place. If left on the side of a bath or on tile that may be slightly wet or moist, the toys will start to mould (like any natural products). Air drying between use is recommended.
Do not leave the toy in direct contact with sunlight or any artificial light for long periods of time, as the colour may fade away.
Remove packaging and all tags before giving the toy to your child.
|UK Delivery Service||Cost|
Standard UK Delivery (2-5 days)
£3.90 or Free for orders over £50
Next Working Day Delivery
For more information please see our Delivery Information page here
Due to the rapidly changing situation around COVID-19 and the borders to Europe, we have temporarily paused shipping to Europe & Republic of Ireland.
View our International Delivery options here
For information on Returns please see here