We might not be in December just yet, but the sparkly Christmas lights have been turned on and its time to start thinking of the festive season to come. Not feeling the Christmas spirit yet??? Well here are Dot Maison’s top five, favourite festive ways to help your inner excitement snowball and put the jingle into Jingle Bells.
1) Plan your trip to Winter Wonderland, in Hyde Park, London now. It’s nearly time to put on your skates, wrap up warm and hold hands. Gates open 21st November until 4th January 2015, from 10am till 10pm daily.
2) Peruse your local German Market, the Frankfurt Christmas Market in Birmingham is open now until 22nd December, 10am – 9pm. There’s nothing like a Bratwerst and a mulled wine to salute the beginning of the festive season.
3) ‘It’s Behind You’….. Nothing shouts Christmas any more than a Cheesey Christmas Pantomime. Head to Itsbehindyou.com to find out what is showing in your local area. The Jack & the Beanstalk at Birmingham Hippodrome open their doors from December 19th.
4) For all you sporty lot out there, why not slip into them salopettes and head down to your local indoor snow, ice & leisure centre. A quick meander down a snow packed slope will get the Christmas adrenaline going. If your not a boarding or ski bambino then dont forget to check out some of their other snow activities such as Tabogganning. Check availabiltiy and book on line at the SnowDome, Tamworth now. Fun for children of all ages.
Above image from Ski Dubai
5) ‘Tis the Season to be Jolly’ ………Wash down all that festive fun with a well earned Christmas cocktail, head to A Family Feast Blog to equip yourself with a mixologists knowledge, perfect for a festive girly night in! Or, head down to Langham’s Artesian Bar for a more exclusive tipple.
Much festive love, Dot Maison xxx
Dotmaison.com November 19th, 2014